Catch My Interview Today on The Digital Photography Show

I did a radio interview yesterday with Scott Sherman over at "The Digital Photography Show" about the new CS3 beta release, and the interview is now online (and you can listen to it right there online) at their Web site. We talked a little bit about Lightroom as well, and a lot of different Photoshop topics, plus once the show was "officially" over, we had to sneak in a little chat about our mutually favortie TV show, ABC's "Lost." If you haven't checked out "The Digital Photography Show," before, this is a great time to put them on your "must listen to" list, because they've got a great thing going, and their audience is growing by leaps and bounds because of it. Thanks to Scott and everyone over there, for having me on. :)


2 Comments:
Scott,
I listened to your interview, well done by the way, as always, and I have a question about jpegs in ACR. I saw you open up a jpeg in your CS3 Classroom on the NAPP website and I heard you talk about it in the interview, however, I haven't been able to do it. One difference when I saw you doing it is that you were on a Mac. Can this be done on a PC? Thank you for taking the time and for all your hard work to keep us up to speed on the latest and greatest in all things Photoshop.
Sincerely,
Dain
hi Dain:
You absolutely should be able to open a JPEG in Camera Raw on PC, so if Camera Raw doesn't show up as one of your preference, there's something else wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home