Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Photoshop Contest Deadline Just Days Away


Actually, it's exactly 11 days away, so get those entries in for your chance to win some great prizes, with the grand prize being an all expense paid trip to Rome, Italy, where you (and a friend) get to go for inspiration to create a cover for Photoshop User magazine. This contest (called "The Photoshop User Awards") is open to everyone, and if you don't enter, you'll wish you did.

I'm one of the official judges for the contest, and as a judge I can tell you this: it's not a contest where the image with the most "Photoshopping skills" wins---instead the judges always seem to react to the images with the most visual impact in each category. So, if you've got some cool looking illustration, or beautiful photography, some really well done collage, or nice restored image, you should definitely enter. For full details, visit the "Photoshop User Awards Website." I really hope you'll enter, because ya really just "never know," and you might be the next one on your way to Rome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home