Cool Site for Flash Users

It's called "The Strobist." I just found out about this site, went there last night, I have to say--it's a really nice resource (and community) for users of dedicated flash units. Lots of good info, nice articles, and tips on using flash. Definitely worth visiting if you're into flash and want tips on getting better results.


3 Comments:
Hey Scott!
This is a great site! I check it out daily. Lot's of info about geting really beutiful images with small but powerful flash units.
hey scott! funny, i was just reading about that site too! i don't have a flash yet, but i'll get one soon since i'm having a hard time taking sharp/crisp photos during weddings (low-light), especially in receptions.
btw - will you have a digital photography book part 2? probably more tips and targeted for amateurs?
merry christmas!
David Hobby, who runs this site is amazingly generous with his time and knowledge. It's one of the best resourses on the web for off camera lighting.
Post a Comment
<< Home