The Most Awaited Photoshop Book of the Year!

You've heard me talk about reknown nature and people photographer Vincent Versace many times here in my blog, in my seminars and books (he's that guy I always call "Vinny"), and now I'm delighted to announce that his just-released book, "Welcome to Oz: A Cinematic Approach to Digital Still Photography" (from New Riders Press) is now in bookstores nationwide. Well, I got my copy a couple of weeks ago, and it does just an amazing job of capturing the excitement and impact of Vincent's live sessions. Not only that, the Photoshop techniques he shares are only found here, and they're presented as only Vincent can, but the book goes beyond technique; it teaches you how to see, and how to transfer your vision to the photo through in-camera techniques and Photoshop, to create images that are truly cinematic in nature (henceforth the book's name).
Congratulations to Vinny for breaking new boundries, and creating a book that captivates, challenges, entertains, informs, and delights. Find it at your local bookstore, or on Amazon.com.


4 Comments:
4-6 Weeks on Amazon, yikes!
Yeah, weird. Barnes and Noble says it ships in 24hrs.
I had pre-ordered it at Amazon and it's in the mail!
Mine arrived yesterday and I have gone through just a part of the first chapter interactively with Photoshop and all I can say is "WOW!"
Post a Comment
<< Home