Monday, December 18, 2006

He Will Be Missed


I'm very sad to tell you that beloved Photoshop legend Bruce Fraser passed away this past weekend after battling terminal lung cancer. I use the word "beloved" to describe Bruce, because I think it's the best word to describe how the untold thousands of people he's helped around the world truly feel about him.

I really wanted to write something myself, but Adobe Product Manager John Nack did such a beautiful tribute to Bruce on his blog and I think it says a lot about Bruce, as an icon in our industry, and as a person. So, if you'll take a moment to follow this link to gain some insight into a man whose life was spent helping and teaching others.

Also, if you might add his lovely wife Angela to your prayers, I'd be very grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home