Want to Learn Adobe Lightroom Hands On? Then Join Me in Sarasota Next Month For My Workshop

If you want to start using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom today, and kicking your digital photography workflow into high gear, then come to my two-day hands-on workshop, on Feb 5-6, 2007 at the Digital Technology Centre in Sarasota, Florida. I'm going to take you through the entire process, starting with a live shoot, and then taking you step-by-step through the entire workflow process (including its integration with Photoshop CS2, where we'll be working as well), and at the end of that two-day course you'll be a total Lightroom shark (and totally hooked on your fast new workflow). The facility is absolutely first-rate, and it's a small intimate group (I think it's limited to the first 20 people who sign up). For more info, and/or to sign up, visit this link. Hope to see you there!


4 Comments:
I'd love to learn Lightroom if somebody can tell me if it will support images larger that 10,000 pixels when it is release.
I do exclusively panoramas and many of my images exceed this size in width.
I don't want to waste my time learing a program that can't be used with my images.
Scott, this is good, IF Lightroom has been released. Otherwise, we'd be learning a BETA program that could very possibly be different from the actual release. Do you know the release date? Also, do you know the price? If so, what is it - what is the range?
Hi Howard:
I wish I had the official shipping date, but unfortunately I don't. I do think it won't be long now, but I really don't have a solid date. Also, Adobe hasn't released the offical price either, but seeing as though Apple's Aperture is in the $299 range, I imagine their price will be competitive (but again, that's just speculation on my part).
Scott, this sounds great. Unfortunately I didn't find out about it until I got an email from NAPP.
A couple of questions....
Will you be using the 4.1 beta or an advance copy of LR 1? Are there handout materials similar to those in your seminars?
Do you have any other local workshops planned in the near future?
I'd love to attend this one but may not be able to.
Post a Comment
<< Home