Monday, March 06, 2006

COOL STUFF: You Gotta Read This Article


This weekend I ran across this article and I had to share it with you. It's from the Designorati 360 Blog, and the article is written by Pariah S. Burke who moderates a Yahoo! online group for graphic designers. The group is free to join, but to keep out spammers and other nare-do-wells, he asks people to register and simply describe what they do in design before he approves them for entry into the group. If they have any sort of legitimate link to graphic design, he immediately approves them (he doesn't judge their work, just if they're "for real"). Well, you've absolutely got to read some of the actual comments people included on their free registration form. You're not going to believe some of them are real, but I can tell you from experience (since we get emails from Photoshop TV viewers that are sometimes eerily similar), they're real. Read the article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home