Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick Update

Hi everybody! We'll, I'm back at home, after a solid month of travel. I just got back from a combo trip that started in Amsterdam, Holland where I spoke at the AdobeLive conference and ended up in Ann Arbor, Michigan at the Photoshop Soup2Nuts conference.

I did go on a photo shoot one day, but I didn't get anything I'd post here on the blog. Apparently, I need more than one day out to get a decent shot. :)

It's great to be back at home, in the office, and back in the groove (whatever that menas).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
Great to have you back with us after your trip.
Finally commited myself to coming over from the UK for the Photoshop World Conference in Las Vegas and I can't wait!!!
See you soon,
Glyn
NAPP Member 773406

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott and welcome back!
i knew that you WILL BE BACK one day ;)
Ali

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the second day of photoshop live in holland. And I loved your performance, and I don't think Photoshop sucks ether.

THANX

3:07 AM  
Blogger sagephotography said...

Hi Scott,

I have CS2 questions.

Is there a way in the bridge/image processor to resize verticle & hortizontal photos @ the same time? and change the resolution?

Also, can I sort images by orientation in the bridge or do I need to seperate manually into two folders?

Thank you for your time!
-Mike

sagephotography.net

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the conference in Ann Arbor. Actually, I have purchased your channels book, but don't know where to download the photos so I follow along. Could you please send me the link? thanks.
rgs2910@comcast.net

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott. Great to have you back. When will you travel to Europe again?? I am i Spain but wouldn't mind at all going to see you in a PS conference anywhere in Europe, if it doesn't clash with my work schedule. Where can we get news about your movements?
Nice to have you back.

Hani
hanilatif@telefonica.net

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home