California Love

I just want to thank everybody who came out to see me on Thursday in LA and Friday in San Diego (all 1,700+ of you!). I had a blast, and I met some really great people (including loads of Photoshop TV viewers and NAPP members), and it was really just an amazing trip. I got to shoot a little, the day before the LA seminar, with my buddy Marvin Derezin and Dave Moser, at the tranquil Self Realization Park. At that park, I self realized, that I didn't get any good shots that day. ;-)
Anyway, thanks again to everybody who came out and for letting me share some of my latest Photoshop techniques.
By the way, did anybody catch my "Tu Pac" song reference in the title of this post? "California Love? Anybody? No? Rats.


4 Comments:
I cant help but think of Zapp and Roger whenever I think of "California Love"!
Wishing you a healthy from the east coast.
RC
Thanks for all the info you provided and the book inscription at the LA seminar. Sorry you had to good back to the cold, as it is 91 degress in LA today. Greg Chinn
I loved your San Diego workshop. They can hardly drag this granny from her computer and her old (and new) pictures. Sharpening, curves wow!!!!!
I restored a great one from my dad's old negative collection -- early 20's and a very old car next to a very big bluff in the CA desert. It was good to begin with; but now its great!
I was blown away at your LA seminar. I have several of your books and use them all the time as references. Your topics were presented in the same style as your books and I didn't have to take any notes, just did a little underlining.
Of the Photoshop seminars I have attended, your's and Bert Monroy's were the best. It was wonderful to see how eager you were to talk and answer questions during the breaks and at lunch. It is because of you and others like you that I have learned so much about Photoshop and keep striving to learn more.
Thank you again for giving such a wonderful seminar. Hope to see you next year in Las Vegas.
GerryB
Post a Comment
<< Home