On Scene Video From Vermont

The new episode of Photoshop TV was just posted yesterday, and for those of you who have been following my Vermont "rain forrest" artic expedition here in the blog, you will certainly want to catch this episode because it features an on scene report (by yours truly) direct from the shoot. You'll see Moose (not the animal--the photographer); Joe McNally, Vincent Versace, Laurie "The Equipment Lady" Excell, and other fine folks freezing their butts off in the drizzly, rainy frozen trunda they call Vermont. Make sure you check it out, if for nothing else to see me wearing a really cool red coat, not unlike Santa's.


2 Comments:
Awesome lens for an awesome Photographer. Even us Canon guys know when to drool over sweet glass.
Thanks so much for sharing with us Scott
Hello Scott,
I see that you picked up a new lens! You are a lot like me in that a great new lens can reshape your world...
Its quite exciting!
I was wondering if you can do me (us) a favor. I read your blog as well so maybe this is where you can post this but I wanted to ask you if you could do a test. I know you have the nikon f2.8 200 VR zoom lens and now the new f2 200 VR prime lens. Can you show me the difference between the two by shooting the same subjct with both lenses and also comment on what makes each of those lenses unique for you?
That would be great!!!
Thanks
Toby De Angelo
Post a Comment
<< Home