This is What I've Become...
....an animated bobblehead on a Website. Our IT guy found this and sent me the link. OK, how our IT guy found it, and why he found it, is a story for our HR dept., but nevertheless, here it is: my head turned into a floating bobblehead, courtesy of a NAPP member I met at Photoshop World. He was a really nice guy, but if I had know he was going to turn my head into a bobblehead, I'm not sure I would have posed. ;-) Here's the link (by the way, it's a manual bobblehead--you have to click directly my head, move it, and then release it). This is what I've become. Sad, isn't it? ;-)


2 Comments:
Scott,
I really didn't mean any disrespect. I saw the comment on the NAPP forum from a member requesting a bobblehead from the NAPP store.I remembered something one of my students had done for me in flash. I can take it down if you like. I had no idea at Vegas that I would make you into a bobblehead.
Doug
PS. Please don't send me to the Island of Misfit NAPP members
I only dream of one day being a bobblehead.
XOXO,
David Cuerdon
Post a Comment
<< Home