Adobe Announces Photoshop CS3 Free Public Beta Version: Download it Tomorrow!

Yup, it's true----Adobe made history today by announcing a free downloadable version of Photoshop CS3 months before the actual finished product ships (the announcement was today, but it will be available for actual download sometime tomorrow). Read Adobe's Press Release for the full details.
Our hats off to Adobe for taking this big risk (releasing Photoshop CS3 early), and breaking the mold to do what they really felt was the right thing to do for their customers. :-)


2 Comments:
The sound you hear. No, listen closer. There you go. It's the beating of my lonely heart. Thank you Adobe. Thank you Scott. You like me. You really like me.
I tell you what, I am very disappointed with Adobe on this CS3 beat release. Not for the really cool new features and tweaks that they have included but for their lousy beta serial number debacle. I don't know if you have seen all the uproar on the CS3 forum about all of those that have sent in their valid CS2 serials and either been told that their numbers aren't valid or, like me, been given a new serial, only to have CS3 reject it. Now my 2 DAY (what the hell is up with just 2 days????) trial has expired and I can't play with my new toys. It's like Christmas without batteries!
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home