Friday, December 01, 2006

NAPP's Photo Gear Help Desk


I don't know if you've ever have a chance to try it, but the next time you have a question about which lens to buy, or which camera accessory works with what, or any photo-gear question, NAPP has a dedicated photo-gear help desk manned by the absolute perfect person for the job: Laurie Excell (AKA "The Equipment Lady"). You've heard me talk about Laurie numerous times on Photoshop TV (and here on my blog), and now we're lucky enough to have her answering photography gear questions just for NAPP members. You can access her wealth of knowledge through the Photo Gear Desk link on the member's home page. I can't tell you how thrilled am I to have Laurie on our team (by the way, Laurie is a kick-butt Photoshop instructor, too and I'm trying to find a way to work her into an upcoming Photoshop World. You will love her teaching style!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am planning a trip to Africa next summer and turned to "The Equipment Lady" for help. Laurie suggested some equipment that would round-out my gear and after doing many hours of research on the recommendations, I ended up going with everything that was suggested. It's comforting to know that I have the "right" gear.

People should take advantage of this great free service.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

I've had the great pleasure to work with Laurie in the past as well. Before I buy another Lens, I'm talking to Laurie!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home