Thursday, December 07, 2006

Update from Hawaii

OK, by now you've probably noticed that I'm still on vacation, but that's coming to an end, so by Monday I'll be totally recharged and back to blogging daily. I had a wonderful time at my seminar in Honolulu on Monday. Thanks to everybody who came to the seminar (over 415 of you) for our first-ever sold-out standing-room only event in Hawaii. It was just the most fun crowd to present to, and it was great seeing some old friends, and making some new ones. :-)

Thanks to everyone here in Hawaii for their gracious hospitality, and I wish you all a great weekend, and we'll see you next week!

Mahalo and Aloha!

Scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott! This is Tim, the guy on the front row, he he..
Thanks again for returning back to Hawaii for another workshop. It always makes me feel like a million bucks when you remember my name and shake my hand. It always gives me bragging rights, "Yea, I know Scott personally"! As always, I picked up many valuable techniques at class.
See ya in Vegas if not earlier,, hope that dinner invite is still valid!!
Your Honolulu buddy,
TIM

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home