Back From Hawaii

Well, it's good to be back home. Who am I kidding? It stinks to leave the balmy shores of Maui, and return just in time to watch my Buccaneers lose once again, this time 6-17 to our division rivals, the Atlanta Falcons. Some things never change. :-)
Seriouly though, it is great to be back, and thanks again to everyone who came out to my Honolulu seminar. Also, I was lucky enough to go shooting in Maui with Photoshop World instructor Randy Hufford (he runs Maui's Institute of Visual Arts---the same place Matt taught just a few weeks ago). I haven't processed any of the photos yet, but if I get anything decent, I'll post it here.
I'll have more posts later this morning, so just back then, but just wanted to say hi for now! :-)
-Scott
Hawaiian Lava God


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home