Thursday, December 14, 2006

A New Planet Photoshop is Born, with "The Laddy" As Its Ruler!


Corey Barker, (AKA "The Photoshop Lad" or "The Laddy" for short), is the man behind the new rebirth of PlanetPhotoshop.com. The site is completely made-over from top to bottom with easier navigation of the hundreds of video clips, articles, and tutorials, and it introduces Corey's own daily Photoshop blog. Congrats to the Laddy on the big launch! Check it out at PlanetPhotoshop.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,
Love PSTV
Love your blog
Love ........
etc
etc


Sorry, got sidetracked there.

Can I tell you the one thing I don't 'Love' about you?

I like having 'The Laddie' working with you but can you pleeeeeease spell it properly.


Keep up the good work

Coinneach


ps. I come from Scotland so maybe I should know how to spell Laddie?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home